Monday, June 10, 2013

Dream Destination

Hello!


Sorry I'm late posting this - it was my niece's first birthday party this past Saturday and I was busy preparing her present!

It's time for Day 2 of the Summer Fun Challenge!




I actually had a really hard time with this one! Honestly, I just want to travel the world so I couldn't pick just one spot. I decided on a beach theme, because I live smack dab in the middle of the US. I didn't even see the ocean until I was 19! But I really do love going to and seeing it :)











10 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!!! I may have to recreate these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've included your beautiful design on my Summer 2013 nail art round up on my blog! I hope you get a chance to check out the post! <3 The Sparkle Queen

    This is a direct link to the Summer Roundup Post:
    http://sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com/2013/06/15-nail-art-ideas-for-summer-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much, all the designs you picked are wonderful! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh my! These are stunning! I absolutely love them! **

    ReplyDelete