Thursday, October 25, 2012

8 Spooky Night - Night 4 - Ghosts

It's the halfway point! I've been loving this challenge so far, but my nails today take the cake!!!!

Today's theme is "Ghosts". While brainstorming this, I couldn't come up with anything original, so I started thinking of a broader topic.

Which led me to - how do ghosts become ghosts? They die, and the Grim Reaper is the Western personification of death!

So here we have my Grim Reaper/Ghost nails! I am IN LOVE with these nails! Another design that just flowed straight from my mind to the nail!!



On the thumb I have a grim reaper face, then a "recycled" red rhinestone cross on the pinky, and a bloody scythe across the other three nails! To re-do the cross, I just painted any area without a rhinestone with a dark gray super sparkly shimmer polish. 





Check out all the other awesome bloggers participating! 


12 comments:

  1. This is so cool!!!! Love your interpretation today!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love all the themes, they're wide enough to allow crazy interpretations! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!! The detail is amazing. Fantastic Mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazeing! This is some of the coolest nail art I've ever seen. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is by far the best compliment I've ever gotten! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Wow this is insane! The level of detail is just amazing. Great work, I love it!

    ReplyDelete