Monday, October 29, 2012

8 Spooky Nights - Spiders

Only two more nights left in this challenge! Today's theme was "spiders". I had planned to try a thread spider web mani I saw, but I ran out of time. School, work, and everything else has been crazy these past couple of weeks! 

I'm not crazy about this design. I wasn't being careful, so the spider webs are super thick. And I think doing the three glitter pieces on the big spider was a mistake, I should've stuck with just one. At least the little fangs turned out cute!


Sorry for the tip wear + weird edges around the cuticles. My quick dry top coat is almost gone and I don't think I got these covered very well. I didn't clean up my cuticles and they flaked off a bit after my shower so I got all these weird jagged edges. :/ 


Here are all the challenges! I'm thinking about attempting a water marble for the the only Black and Orange, but since I've never done it no promises!

Here are all the other great blogs participating!

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love the little fangs on the spiders :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a last minute addition, but it made them even cuter! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE those nails!

    p.s. I'm having a $100 Kill City Jeans giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the purple for the spiders :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's such a great color, perfect for Halloween!

      Delete
  4. Aww those spiders look so cute! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete