Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Challenge 11/20 and 11/21

Hey everyone! I'm a bit behind...I've been relaxing and just enjoying Thanksgiving break! I also had to cut my nails down last night, so I'm a bit sad about posting pictures :(  Hopefully with my new care regimen( Essie's Grow Stronger base, cuticle care, and better moisturizing) I can have long nails again soon! 

11/20 - Charlie Brown

I did an abstract take on Charlie Brown's trademark shirt! A gold base with round micro black glitters for the strips(and a few hexagonal light gold pieces). 

11/21 - Brown and Orange


Brown/Orange layered acid wash, with a tattoo style lettering. I really loved how these turned out, but my pictures were bad :( I'll be doing something similar to this in the future! (These were done last week, hence the slightly longer nails!)

Go check out all the other awesome designs! There were so many Charlie Brown designs that were especially amazing :) 
Peace Love Lacquer
XO, Noelle
College Polished
PishPosh & Polish
Dipped in Polish
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Tres' Chic Nails 
Charlottes-nails 
Manic Manis
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
Mimi Manicures
Seriously Swatched
Sassy Shelly
Jilltastic Nail Designs

2 comments:

  1. The lettering is cool, did you do that by hand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes! I looked up a font I liked online(on dafont.com), then freehanded with my striping brush. Of course, I only did this on my non-dominant hand :)

      Delete