Monday, April 22, 2013

Different Shades of Blue: Fishtails!

Hello! I'm actually on time for this post. :)


These are my second attempt at fishtail nails and I LOVE them. I did these a few weeks ago (hence the lovely longer nails) and totally want to try it again sometime soon!





Go check out the other bloggers participating!
Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious



3 comments:

  1. Good job! And I LOVE the colors you , what are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      The bright blue is Essie Butler Please. the light blue is Essie Lapiz of Luxury, and the dark blue is Sinful Colors Hot Spot.

      Delete
    2. Lapiz of Luxury is quite sheer, so it looks darker here than it would applied alone :)

      Delete