Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pomegranate Beauty Friends Face Mask

Hello!

So this face mask was a gift from a friend! I really like using face masks - both the American kind (cream/paste that is washed off) and the Korean kind that are basically super-hydrating sheets you wear for 20-30 minutes.


This is from a brand I haven't used (and don't remember seeing in Korea). It was really nice - not a super strong scent and it left my skin super smooth!

Funny shot of me using it: (Seriously....you can NOT look cute using these!)


Overall I'd give this a:






Four out of five polish bottles! I really liked the effects, and I don't believe these are super expensive. The only downside was the fit - this did not work all that great on my face. The more expensive ones often have ear loop thingys that make them fit better. :) I'll definitely buy more of these once I'm in Korea - using face masks more often is one of my skincare goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment